Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Blog


I'm told that blogging about my shop is the thing to do. I am going to give it a try!


My venture into the world of retail started as a way to fund my habit. I HAVE to crochet. It is a passion for me. I have tubs of afghans to show for it. My friend, Suzanna, told me about Etsy.com. I was afraid. Who buys things off the internet from a site they don't know? Well, I guess lots of people do, and lots of people know about Esy.com.

I was so excited with my first sale. A pair of slipper socks. Then more sales trickled in. I would do about one sale a month. Now, I am so excited to say I have 422 sales!

I spend time trying to promote my shop. I talk to anyone that will listen. I have a Facebook page and a Twiter account. But, I spend most of my time creating my product.

Hopefully, this will entice you just pop over to my shop. Let me know what you think!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/CynsationalTreasure

No comments:

Post a Comment